February 6, 2023
From Spring birthdays and anniversaries, to graduation parties, corporate picnics, and Easter gatherings, having your event professionally catered is one of the best ways to avoid the mess and stress associated with cooking, cleaning, and attempting to simultaneously serve a large group of hungry people. If you’ve already decided to have your Spring event catered, mid-to-late winter is an ideal time to start planning and making arrangements with your local catering company.
At Forest Hill Catering in Rochester, one of our driving goals is to ensure that your catered event is flawless from start to finish. Regardless of the size of your group or the theme of your specific gathering, here are just a few of the reasons to start the catering planning process well in advance of your event, and how Forest Hill Catering can help:
- Spring is a very popular time for catering and many events book well in advance
- If you have specific menu requests, planning early can help accommodate them
- Waiting until the last minute to call a caterer might make booking impossible
- Forest Hill offers one of the most diverse catering menus in the Rochester, NY area
- Giving your caterer ample time ensures that your requested time slot is secured
- We offer complete onsite catering services for businesses and residential parties
Spring is arguably among the most wonderful times to gather with family, friends, colleagues, and business associates, and having your event catered can significantly improve the amount of time you have to enjoy their company. If you’ve been contemplating the idea of having your upcoming event catered, the professionals at Forest Hill Catering can’t wait to show you what makes us one the area’s most popular and well-established catering companies.
Get in touch today and let us know how we can help. Forest Hill Catering is located 360 Maiden Lane in Rochester, NY and has been serving guests throughout all of Western NY for over 30 years.We can be reached by phone at 585-225-7711 or via email by writing to us through our website’s contact page.