March 23, 2022
If you’re in the process of planning a wedding in Rochester or the Western NY area, you already know how important it is to choose a catering company that offers a wide range of menu options. Interestingly, many soon-to-be newlyweds focus almost entirely on the food without ever considering the measures being taken to keep you and your guests safe. And considering what a different world we’re living in right now, the safety procedures your caterer takes are just as important, if not more important, than the menu itself.
At Forest Hill Catering in Rochester, we were adamantly committed to the health and safety of our guests long before the pandemic hit. Today, we continue to go to great lengths to ensure that every aspect of your wedding reception is safe. Here are just a few of the ways in which we do this.
- Working closely with vendors to ensure optimal storage and transportation
- Meticulous cleaning and sanitation of all prep areas, surfaces, utensils, etc.
- Personal protective gear is always worn when preparing and serving food
- We buy our food items from local growers and farmers whenever possible
- Ongoing health assessments of staff to help prevent the spread of infection
- Refrigerated/heated vehicles to ensure the freshest meals for your event
While it’s important that your wedding menu includes selections that all of your guests will find delicious, it’s equally vital to make sure that the food they’re enjoying is safe, fresh and presented by professionals who take safety just as seriously as you do. For more information on our catered wedding menus and the measures we take to promote the highest levels of safety, get in touch with the Forest Hill Catering staff today.
Forest Hill Catering is located 360 Maiden Lane in Rochester, NY and has been serving guests throughout all of Western NY for over 30 years. We can be reached by phone at 585-225-7711 or via email by writing to us through our website’s contact page.